Interloper.com ~ Terms & Conditions
Returning Shipments -
No returns will be accepted without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will be refused and sent back to you at your expense. To request an RMA number, log into your account and go to the support function. Click on RMA Request Form and that will lead you to the 'Return Merchandise Authorization Form'. You may also contact us by email or telephone to request an RMA number.
* Please verify quantity/condition and report any problems with the
product/package within 24 hours of delivery. (Physical damage, incorrect
* Shipping charges are non-refundable.
* Customer pays shipping when shipping to INTERLOPER.com for returns. This
policy applies to defective items as well.
* Returns for refunds are accepted only within 14 days of delivery.
Returns must be 100% complete with original packaging, manuals,
registration card(s), software, cabling, and accessories. Any product
returned to INTERLOPER.com without an exchange is subject to a 15%
restocking fee. (This will cover our labor testing fee and return
fee to our distributor)
* Customer is responsible for shipping charges back, if an item, sent back
for replacement, is found to be Non-defective.
* If customer damages items for whatever reason, all warranties are null
and void and are not eligible for exchange, refund or replacement.
* Overclocking or underclocking voids your warranty. Using an item in a way
that it wasn't intended for also voids warranty.
* For replacements, INTERLOPER.com ships back to the customer via UPS
ground. This applies only to the continental US. In non-continental US
and all International sales, customer pays for shipping both ways. If
the customer wants faster returned services, the customer will have to
pay for the difference between UPS ground and the customers selected
* Any product that has been customized for the customer is non-refundable.
Warranty entitles you to repair or replacement of defective parts
but no refunds.
* Exchange requests are accepted only within 14 days of delivery.
Exchanges are processed as new orders, therefore, shipping charges will
apply. Exchanges for different products must be of equal or higher
* Product and packaging must be in perfect and resellable condition for
us to process your refund.
* If the item is not returned to in original condition (i.e. free of food
particles, smoke odor, etc...) there will be a 20% restoration fee to
return the product to a resellable condition. If our technicians are
unable to restore the product to a like-new condition, then your RMA
will be denied and the product will be returned to you.
* Product is guaranteed to manufacturer's specifications only.
* Pictures of products posted on our web site are general representation
of the product. However; the manufacturer has the discretion to make
slight changes to the appearance. We will not accept returns that are
based on such claims.
* Products may be returned for repair or replacement, if defective, within
the warranty period.
* Product warranty is classified as such:
OEM - 20 day warranty or as stated on our web site.
MANUFACTURER - as stated on our web site or manufacturer web site.
INTERLOPER.COM PRODUCTS - as stated on our web site.
* Liability will extend only to the amount of the invoice.
* We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
* Defective items include items that are broken or not working to
manufacturer's specifications. Incompatibilities are not classified
* Golf products are not returnable for refund or exchange. If an item is
defective, you may request an RMA and send for repair or replacement as
per instructions but no exchanges or refunds on golf products.
Lost Shipments -
* Lost shipments must be reported within 30 days of the invoice date.
For faster processing of lost shipments, the customer has the option
to do a crosshipment on the lost order.
Please note if you requested special shipping and handling, including shipment via a carrier other than INTERLOPER.com's carrier of choice, you will bear all risk of loss in transit and will be responsible for filing claims with the carrier.
If you have any questions, please call one of our customer service representatives at (972)245-0340.