Home > Golf > Clubs > Hybrids > Acer Mantara Hybrid
Acer Mantara square face hybrid irons, rescue club with square face, utility iron, steel shaft, optional graphite shaft. Hit long and straight....
Click here to go back to search result
110267 - Acer Mantara Hybrid
Condition: New . Warranty:90 days .
The square faced hybrid - Easy to hit, long and accurate
The most gorgeous hybrid
in our lineup
Read comparative reviews here
Material: Stainless Steel
- Straighter shots
- Higher ball trajectory
- More forgiving
- Great looks
- Reasonably priced
- The largest and most good looking
hybrid in our lineup.
- Has the distinctive Mantara look.
- Utilizing the same concept as the
Mantara family, the square profile moves the center of gravity
rearward and creates a higher MOI.
- Designed to replace traditional
#3, 4 and 5-irons, these are large volume clubs for maximum
forgiveness on off-center shots.
- The Mantara hybrids will set up
much like a fairway wood with the face forward feature and will have
a very neutral or straight ball flight, rather than many draw biased
designs offered today.
- The large head gives you
confidence at address especially off the tee and in thick rough. It
- Works great for flat shots also -
when you are trying to hit a ball from under trees and branches.
- If you are having trouble with long
irons, these Mantara Hybrids will help you get the ball off the
ground with ease and your shots will be straighter and longer.
- The design of the Mantara gives
your ball a higher trajectory. Many amateur golfers struggle with
getting the ball up off the fairway. Watch your balls fly.
- The wide square face gives you a
larger hitting surface.
- The higher MOI helps you on miss
hits. You may hit the ball on the toe or heel of the club and it
will still go relatively straight. Helps you keep the ball in play.
- No more lost balls in the woods,
no more drop shots. Helps lower your score.
- Comes with high quality Apollo Shadow Steel
Shaft. The Shadow's low Kick Point helps produce higher trajectories
for improved distance and softer landings. Features the
unmistakable tight step pattern design.
- Graphite options available. Since
Hybrid clubs replace irons, most people prefer them with a steel
shaft. However; if you prefer graphite, you can have them in
Additional charges apply. See note below.
- Standard black grip.
- Compare features and performance with
Nike SQ Sumo Squared Hybrid for $149 each. Isn't this a bargain? High quality hybrids at a fraction of
the price. Quality doesn't have to cost that much.
- Perfect for golfers of all skill
levels who are trying to bring consistency to their game.
Better equipment = Lower scores
clubs. You may buy one or more.
* Shaft Flex: A = Active, L = Ladies, R =
Regular, S = Stiff
Important Notes when ordering:
The price is per club. You may
buy one or more.
Available in both Right Hand
and Left Hand versions.
When making payment, in the
comments section, mention which club # you want, whether you want the Right Handed or Left Handed version.
The default is # 3, right handed in regular flex.
We can customize the shaft
type and grips. If you have customization requirements,
feel free to
Since Hybrid Irons replace irons,
most people prefer them with a steel shaft. However; if you prefer graphite, we
will gladly customize it accordingly.
Graphite comes in all kinds of
price and quality ranges. We prefer the
True Ace Red Storm as it is specifically
designed for Hybrids and is not very expensive. If you have different
preferences, let us know and we will price it for you.
True Ace Red Storm Hybrid Shaft
($15.37 extra per club. SKU # 60300000)
Designed for Hybrid clubs
($6.25. SKU # 60410005)
Designed for Hybrid
graphite shaft at a reasonable priceFeatures:
- Specifically designed for the increasingly popular hybrid clubs.
- Features a tip stable, low torque design and a higher launch
- Weight: 85 grams. Torque: 2.8.
Flex: Regular or Stiff
- Ideal for those who prefer
graphite in their hybrid irons / woods without busting the bank.
- Please note: As most fitting
experts suggest, when switching to graphite from steel, we add 0.5"
to the above lengths.
Better equipment =
Protect your clubs
- Stylish contour shape
- Soft neoprene construction
- Better suited for the wider sole
- When you order headcovers with the
clubs, you don't incur any additional shipping charges