The world's best players walk onto the
putting green with the Edge, you can too!
If you like to bring the putter straight back and through to your
target then the 90˚ Edge Putting Rail is the ideal tool to train the
path and shape of your stroke.
When is the 90˚ rail the correct one
- When you set up with your eyes directly over the line of the
putt, then a straighter stroke is the result.
- If you use a face balanced putter, it does not want to
rotate open and closed.
- If you rock your shoulders up and down around your spine -
not on a plane around your spine.
- If your stroke flaw is taking the putter inside the line,
then practicing on the 90˚ rail will help you overcompensate by
bringing the putter outside the line too far. Your stroke will
naturally stop going inside the line, and find a middle ground
of a slightly rounded stroke.
See, Feel and hear a stroke you can
trust with the Edge Rail:
- Professional Grade -
Made of USA steel with a powder coat finish.
- Markings on the Face of the
Rail - check your
putter's distance back and through and shaft rotation.
- Rail may be use with or without the Edge Mirror.
- Non-skid backing makes it perfect for indoor or outdoor